2022-2023 Manati Fellowship Cohort 2 – Applications are now open!
What is the National Charter Collaborative (NCC)?
What is Manati?
Who Should Apply?
Manati Fellowship Structure
- The Manati Fellowship is an 18-month leadership journey with quarterly convenings, beginning in the Fall of 2022 and ending in the Winter of 2023
- Session 1: October 18-21, 2022 – Atlanta
- Session 2: January 18-20, 2023 – Indianapolis
- Session 3: April 26-28, 2023 – New Orleans
- Session 4: July 19 – 21, 2023 – Virtual
- Session 5: October 18- 20, 2023 – Virtual
- Session 6: December 6-8, 2023 – D.C.
- There will be a total of 7 – 10 Manati Fellows.
- The fellowship includes travel to multiple cities for school visits
- Fundamental to the fellowship experiences is participation in a “powerful learning conference.”
Defining Success: Goals & Competencies
- Create the space for personal reflection on impact to date and long-term visioning
- Learn about the future you envision
- Basic demographic information
- Background Information
- A one-way interview completed through Spark Hire. The process is simple. We created a few questions for you to answer via webcam or mobile device. You can download the Spark Hire mobile app for your iOS or Android. Please limit interview answers to 3-5 min per question.
- A vision of student success through the creation of a vision board
- Think of this as a vision board for your school/organization that shares the past, the present, and where you hope to be.
- You can only include five artifacts on this vision board. The artifacts should best describe your vision for your school/organization five years from now.
- Each artifact may consist of a 100-word maximum description.
- The intention is not to create new work products but to use existing content, such as photos, social media posts, personal statements, blog posts, or maybe a presentation.
- All artifacts should fit on one page (8.5X11) and be saved as a pdf document to be uploaded or a URL provided.
Deadline to Apply
Sunday, August 21, 2022, at 11:59 pm
• Teacher talent development
• Student academic and behavioral supports
• Finance and operations
Meet Our First Cohort!
Executive Director of Schools
Paul Public Charter School
Head of School
Howard University Middle School of Mathematics and Science
Founder & CEO
Richard Wright Public Charter School for Journalism and Media Arts
Roots Public Charter School
Executive Director & Head of School-
Shining Stars Montessori Academy School
Founder & Executive Director
Statesmen College Preparatory Academy for Boys